Craft brewers and brewpubs in Texas just got a potential boost. The state Senate has unanimously passed two bills that would help increase sales for those businesses.
The chairman of the Texas Senate Jurisprudence Committee says he won’t run for re-election next year. State Sen. Chris Harris of Arlington is the longest-serving Republican in the Texas Senate.
The Senate has passed a bill that would allow Texas schools to prohibit bullying, both in person and online.
The Texas Senate hears debate on a bill that would require doctors to conduct a sonogram before performing an abortion.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Feds Bust Prostitution Ring Called “Operation Flaming Dragon”
- Supreme Justice Alito Throws 1st Pitch At Ballpark
- Report: Actor James Gandolfini Dead At Age 51
- A’s at Rangers Preview
- Bomb Threat Made At Bell County Courthouse Near Fort Hood
- Mass Exodus Of DISD Teachers, End Of Year Vacancies Double
- Redfining Obesity Leads To Awareness
- UTA Reopens After Reports Of Armed Man