A Texas man whose lawyers said was mentally ill and incompetent for execution headed to the death chamber Wednesday for killing a 12-year-old girl more than a decade ago.
A former Army recruiter was executed Tuesday evening in Texas for participating in the shooting death of a woman he and a buddy met 10 years ago at a Fort Worth bar.
The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday refused to stop the execution of a former Army recruiter who had received three previous stays of execution for his role in the shooting death of a woman he met at a Fort Worth bar.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Principals, Teachers
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members