After eight weeks, jurors are finally getting to hear closing arguments in the Roger Clemens perjury trial Tuesday, and they are expected to begin deliberations later in the day.
Lawyers on both sides of the Roger Clemens case are ready for key testimony from Debbie Clemens about her husband’s alleged use of HGH, as the defense nears the end of its case.
The Roger Clemens perjury trial at its core pits one man’s word against another’s. Now the estranged wife of one of them, Clemens’ accuser Brian McNamee, is weighing in as a defense witness.
Roger Clemens’ defense may have regained the momentum in his perjury trial when a scientist testified that the government’s physical evidence against the former pitcher could have been contaminated.
U.S. District Judge Reggie Walton almost made it sound like he was doing Roger Clemens’ lawyers a favor when he ruled that they can’t call Rep. Darrell Issa as a witness.
Defense attorneys used a former baseball manager and a massage therapist to argue that Roger Clemens didn’t change much physically late in his career.
Two catchers who were teammates of pitcher Roger Clemens said he played with integrity and refused to cut corners, the opposite of the image painted by prosecutors of a man who cheated to gain an edge and then lied about it to Congress.
Lawyers launched their defense of Roger Clemens with a pair of witnesses who described, in reverential terms, the famed baseball pitcher’s work ethic in high school and college.
The government is expected to finish its perjury case against former major league pitcher Roger Clemens on Tuesday, and the defense should begin its case.
Roger Clemens’ genetic makeup helped make him one of the most successful pitchers in baseball history. Now prosecutors hope that Clemens’ own DNA will help them convict him of a federal crime.
A federal judge says that if former MLB player David Segui defies a prosecution subpoena to testify at the Roger Clemens perjury trial, he had better run, “because the marshals will be after him.”
The Roger Clemens perjury case resumes on Wednesday after a day off, with prosecutors coming to the end of their case against the former baseball star.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game