A major medical group is updating its guidelines for handling amateur or professional athletes suspected of having a concussion.
A coalition of more than 100 groups is recommending that student athletes have access to health care professionals, better-trained coaches and up-to-date equipment.
Outstanding student athletes have been honored all year long with $1,000 college scholarships in the Wingstop High School Scholar Athlete of the Month contest.
The Texas House wants schools to develop protocol for identifying and overseeing concussions sustained by student athletes.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing