Consumer Justice Uncovers What’s Not Guaranteed By Home Service WebsitesThumbtack kicked Brad Hathcoat off its website after our Consumer Justice story last summer.
Fire Officials: Cow Rescued After Falling Into Swimming PoolA cow that fell through the cover of a swimming pool had to be pulled to safety by about a dozen people using heavy ropes.
Garland Students & Parents Continue Wait For A Swimming CenterThe Garland Independent School District has waited decades to get a natatorium -- 40 years to be exact -- and now they'll have to wait for three more.
2 Die After Being Pulled From East Texas Swimming PoolAuthorities say a woman and a young girl died after being pulled from a swimming pool at a home in Longview.
Air Ambulance Takes 2-Year-Old To Hospital After Drowning CallA 2-year-old has been taken to a Fort Worth hospital by air ambulance after someone called the Hood County Sheriff's Office to report a drowning.
Texas 5-Year-Old Saves Mom Having Seizure In Swimming PoolA 5-year-old girl has been credited with saving her mother's life after she fell unconscious in their swimming pool in South Texas.
Tenants Possibly Got Rare Eye Infection From Community PoolFirst, two tenants at a Bedford apartment complex develop a rare eye infection. Now, doctors want others to be on the lookout for more people with the illness, because it likely came from a communal swimming pool.
Irving PD: Mom Of 3 Drowned Children Texting At PoolIrving police have arrested 30-year-old Patricia Denise Allen in connection with the drowning deaths of her three children.
State Landmark Status Sought For Texas Shaped PoolThere is an effort underway to make a Plano swimming pool a state historical landmark. It's called the Texas Pool and has been open since 1960.
Learn Water Safety Tips Before Heading To The Pool Or LakeWhile thousands of North Texans enjoy the summer weather by heading to area lakes or neighborhood swimming pools, there are some safety precautions to keep in mind before taking a dip.
6-Year-Old Drowns At Fort Worth Community PoolA 6-year-old drowned at a community swimming pool in northwest Fort Worth, near the Saginaw city limits.
CDC: Urine, Not Chlorine, Makes Your Eyes Burn In The PoolA health revelation about swimming pool water has some people saying... yuck!