The former teacher who is accused of hitting and killing a six-year-old boy will fight the charges against her.
The teacher arrested for the hit and run death of a 6-year-old boy is out of jail and has issued an apology. Tammy Lowe was released from the Dallas County Jail just before 11a.m.
A Grand Prairie teacher accused in the hit-and-run death of 6-year-old John Raidy is expected to spend this weekend in the Dallas County jail.
Friends and family came from all over to say goodbye to John Paul Raidy.
The driver suspected of hitting and killing a 6-year-old boy in Grand Prairie turned herself in to police on Tuesday. Now, the suspect’s sister is talking about the arrest.
A middle school teacher, accused of killing a six-year-old Grand Prairie boy in a hit and run wreck has turned herself into police.
For nearly a week police in Grand Prairie had been searching for the person who hit and killed a six-year-old boy as he walked with his mother and sister. Today that person, a North Texas schoolteacher, turned herself in.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Ben & Skin Review ‘This Is The End’
- Rangers GM Jon Daniels With Ben & Skin
- Backlash Against HiV/AIDS Billboard In Dallas
- Texas Man Pleads Guilty To Smuggling Snakes On Planes
- Killed Pastor’s Son Says His Dad Taught Forgiveness
- Military Changes Policy On Women In Combat, Special-Ops
- Groundbreaking For New Pedestrian Bridge At Mockingbird Lane
- 5 Things to Watch For In Game 6 of NBA Finals