Tarrant County Sheriff’s Office
A second victim from a deadly suspected DWI crash tied to a Tarrant Sheriff’s employee remains in critical condition with brain damage. The family of 21-year-old John Schambacher say they are optimistic he can recover, but with no insurance they are trying to find a way to get him into rehabilitation.
A Tarrant County Sheriff’s Office employee is facing charges of intoxicated manslaughter and intoxication assault after an accident Saturday night.
An Arlington police officer is in the hospital, recovering from minor injuries he suffered while chasing a suspect.
Investigators with the Tarrant County Sheriff’s Office are searching for the person who hit and killed a jogger early Thursday morning and left the scene. The hit-and-run happened just after 5:30 a.m. in the 13000 block of Willow Springs Road, near Haslet.
The parents of a 19-month old child, brutally attacked by a pack of dogs in Lake Worth, have been arrested.
A Tarrant County sheriff’s deputy working off-duty as a security officer and a bank robber have both been seriously injured in a confrontation that followed a chase.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Hoops Controversy In University Park
- Miami Rallies To Win Game Six Against The Spurs
- A’s Solve Darvish, Top Rangers 6-2
- Aryan Brotherhood Founder Says Gang Never Targeted Law Enforcement
- Demystifyng Mavs’ Double-Pipe-Dream Pursuit Of Paul And Howard
- Police Bust North Dallas Prostitution Ring
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision
- Texas Senate Debating Abortion Restrictions Bill