Tarrant Regional Transportation Coalition
The letter you mailed or package you’re expecting could very well be delayed by the same highway construction that’s slowing you down.
Three DFW roads are now on Texas’ top 10 “transit challenges” list. Two are on the Dallas side, and one is in Fort Worth.
Some experts claim Texas is headed for a transportation crisis unless the state comes up with more money for highways. The current gasoline tax paid when you fill up at the pump doesn’t come close to keeping up with building and maintaining Texas highways.
North Texas is becoming a “sports rich” region and now there’s a call for the creation of a sports commission.
Latest DFW News
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest