It’s probably fair to question why this elaborate tattoo wasn’t acquired in the offseason, but considering Andrus is only missing one spring game and it’s still February (barely now), this isn’t even remotely a big deal.
A Parker County pair is in jail, charged with illegally tattooing a 14 year-old girl.
Dallas police are looking assistance from the public in identifying a man found killed and set on fire over the weekend. Police have released photos of tattoos on the remains found in a southeast Dallas field.
Tattoos have long served as fashion statements, but a small number of Americans are now relying on them for a more practical, potentially lifesaving purpose: to warn first responders about important medical conditions.
Jason Terry put his faith in these Dallas Mavericks in ink. On the inside of his right biceps. With one more win, he’ll get to keep that tattoo of the NBA’s championship trophy — plus have the real thing.
What’s weirder than getting a tattoo of your church’s logo? Getting your uterus branded! Slide in for more…
If you haven’t even heard of “vajazzling” don’t’ worry it’s old news.
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
- Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show
Latest DFW News
- Cowboys Notebook From Inside OTAs
- Bill Would Require Warrant For Police Cell Phone Tracking
- Kings Fall To Sharks 2-1 In Game 4, Series Tied At 2
- Rangers Option RHP Burns For Wolf’s Spot Start
- Heat Set For Game 1 Of Eastern Conference Finals
- Texas House Remembers Actor Sherman Hemsley
- On Brink Of Elimination, John Tortorella Has ‘Full Faith’ In The Rangers
- Rangers GM Jon Daniels Discusses The Future Of Profar