The IRS released its annual “Dirty Dozen” list of tax scams on Tuesday, reminding taxpayers to exercise caution as tax season sets in.
Each year, phony businesses set up temporary shop with the sole purpose of stealing your money. Now the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is advising you to be on the lookout for phony tax preparers.
Tax day is fast approaching. Review some of the more common tax scams, so that you can avoid them.
Latest DFW News
- Teen Killed By Alleged Drunk Driver In Grand Prairie
- Miguel Kicks Spectators At Billboard Awards
- Viral Video: ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’ Trailer
- 6-Alarm Fire Rips Through Dallas Condo Complex
- 2 Women Set On Fire In Fort Worth
- Demand For More Living Spaces In Dallas Likely To Boost Jobs Sector
- Dallas Director Touts Rewards Of A Career In Human Resources
- Rangers Top Tigers Despite Cabrera’s 3 HRs