TELOS Fitness Center
Riding a stationary bike at the gym isn’t what it use to be. Indoor cycling, now known as spinning, began as a training method for racers and soon became a global trend that just keeps speeding up. Unlike other aerobic classes, spinning is easy to follow for any age and any fitness level, but anyone can burn 400 to 600 calories in a 40-minute workout. If you’re looking for a calorie-burning, high-energy workout DFW’s best spin studios have you covered.
Stop using daycare prices as an excuse not to work out. Dallas gyms know your woes and they’re on your side. Check out these awesome, local options for sweating it out without sweating the small […]
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game