Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia and Texas A&M are the top four seeds in the Southeastern Conference women’s tournament which begins Wednesday night.
The league that has won six consecutive national championships has more coaches on the proverbial “hot seat” than in any recent year, with potential openings at Arkansas, Auburn, Kentucky and Tennessee.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing