Missed in all the controversy over Romney’s 47% don’t pay taxes remark is Romney’s callous and downright dangerous remarks that a crisis sparked by Iran would be good for his election prospects.
As the liberal American press and ultra-liberal bloggers inundate the Internet and newsprints with criticisms of what Mitt Romney, the GOP presidential challenger to President Barack Obama, said about Obama during the Libyan attacks and murders, throngs of foreign press and few American outlets tell the real story involved with the White House’s role in the incidents that we now know could have been prevented.
Several 9/11 memorial events were held across the Metroplex, including at schools in Fort Worth where the students were too young to recall that fateful day.
A day of service is planned throughout North Texas on the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks, including a special event at the Flight Crew Memorial in Grapevine.
A federal judge has refused to grant a new trial to the Saudi native, and former Texas Tech University student, convicted in a failed bomb plot and now facing up to life in prison.
A military judge is to decide if a terrorism expert will testify during the trial of the Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly Fort Hood shooting rampage.
A former Texas Tech University student from Saudi Arabia convicted in a failed bomb plot has asked for a new trial.
The FBI was too concerned about political correctness and did not launch an investigation into a man who was later charged with killing 13 people in the 2009 attack at Fort Hood.
Jurors are deliberating in the case of a Saudi man accused of gathering chemicals and other materials inside of his West Texas apartment to try to build a bomb.
The attorney defending a Saudi man accused of gathering bomb components at his apartment in an unfulfilled plot to attack the U.S. called his client a failure who never presented a threat.
Jury selection is set in the trial of a Saudi man accused of gathering bomb-making components at his West Texas apartment in an effort to build a weapon of mass destruction.
The FBI says its most important mission is to prevent another terrorist attack in the U.S. Aside from agents, the agency says linguists are playing a critical role in keeping you safe.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Sex Offender List Closer To Pulling Job Details
- Texas Radioactive Waste Bill Killed For Error
- Failing Schools Could Get Special Districts
- Help May Be Available For Uninsured In West
- Cleburne Parents Arrested After Adopted Son Dies
- Tornado Hits West Texas Town Of Blanket
- Romo To Miss OTAs After Undergoing Back Surgery
- Troy Buys Shoes For Cowboys OTAs