Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission
The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission has launched an investigation into a Dallas nightclub where Jerry Brown and his teammate, Cowboys nose tackle, Josh Brent, partied on Friday night. Brent admitted to police he had been drinking before the deadly crash that killed Brown early Saturday morning.
A 24-year-old from Venus sits in an Ellis County jail, charged with killing a police officer while drunk Saturday night.
Nearly three years after a police raid at a Fort Worth gay bar, a new documentary is bringing the incident back into the spotlight.
Elena Lopez is grieving over the loss of her daughter Jeanette. “Without God, I don’t think I could have made it these last few days,” Lopez said with tears in her eyes.
A North Texas liquor store owner has been charged with selling alcohol to a teenager who died later that night with five friends in a fire.
On top of mourning the loss of a loved one, six families struggled for days with a lack of information pertaining to a fatal fire that likely took the life of their son or daughter.
Fort Worth police have implemented a written policy prohibiting “biased-based policing.”
An all-nude strip club has opened right outside Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, this despite protests from neighbors and city leaders.
Businesses in parts of Dallas that used to be ‘dry’ can still apply for permits to sell beer and wine.
The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission is concerned about the lack of applications for temporary licenses to sell alcohol Super Bowl week.
One of the busiest airports in the world will soon be a neighbor to an upscale gentlemen’s club, but some prominent North Texans are trying to shut it down before it even opens.
The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission is preparing to sift through a flood of applications to sell alcohol after Proposition 1 passed in Dallas Tuesday night. The proposition eliminates the city’s dry zones, most of which are currently in the southern sector, and allows any business to apply to sell alcohol.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- CBS 11 I-Team Puts Mosquito Repelling Products To The Test
- School Supplies and Toys Donated To Tornado Victims
- One Man Dead After Shooting At Southlake Town Square
- ATF Accused Of Blocking Investigation Of West Explosion
- Scout Leaders Expected To Vote On Openly Gay Scouts
- Affidavit: Mother Of Child Who Died in Hot Car ‘Certain’ She Dropped Daughter Off At Daycare
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: May 22
- Fort Worth Residents Seek Answers For Public Shelter During Storms