Texas Attorney General
Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott has offered to help a Southeast Texas school district and its cheerleaders fight a challenge to putting Bible verses on high school football game banners.
Texas Governor Rick Perry says he will announce whether he’s running for re-election next June
An appeals court has stayed an injunction that had blocked enforcement of parts of Texas’ new voter registration laws.
Speaking to the NAACP in Houston, Attorney General Eric Holder decried the state’s controversial voter ID law as a modern equivalent to Jim Crow-era poll taxes.
The Texas attorney general is accusing Google of improperly withholding evidence sought in an investigation into whether the company has been abusing its dominance of Internet search.
Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott is accusing Google of improperly withholding evidence sought in an investigation into whether the company has been abusing its dominance of Internet search.
Reversing its decade-long objection to testing that death row inmate Hank Skinner says could prove his innocence, the Texas Attorney General’s office today filed an advisory with the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals seeking to test DNA in the case.
Investigators say the man thought he was communicating with a 13-year-old boy. But the “boy” was really an undercover officer.
Stacy Gordon thought she found a good deal on a birthday gift for her daughter. Last January, she ordered an iPod docking station from the website savemore.com. She bought a voucher for $31 — for what the website called a $61 value. But she never received it.
A federal court has warned Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott to turn over evidence in the voter ID case because further delay will make it impossible for the law to take effect in time for the November general election.
The Texas Attorney General’s office arrested 40 area parents in a weeklong stint targeted at those who failed to pay child support.
The healthcare future for thousands of low-income women in Texas is uncertain as the federal government phases out its Medicaid funding for the Texas Women’s Health Program over the next three to six months.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game