Texas Death Row
One of the remaining notorious “Texas 7″ gang members on death row has lost a court appeal. The Texas Court of Criminal Appeals rejected Randy Halprin’s claims challenging the validity of his conviction and death sentence.
A Texas woman convicted of the grisly slaying and robbery of a 71-year-old neighbor is set to become the first woman executed in the United States since 2010.
A Dallas County woman on Texas death row has lost a federal court appeal, moving her a step closer to execution for the fatal stabbing and bludgeoning of a 71-year-old neighbor.
A federal judge has blocked the importation of a drug used in executions on grounds the Food and Drug Administration ignored the law by allowing it into this country.
The leader of a group of prison escapees that became known as the Texas Seven is dead. At 6:22 p.m. Wednesday, the state of Texas executed George Rivas, the highest profile death row inmate in years.
The U.S. Supreme Court has refused to review an appeal from a 38-year-old man sent to death row for a fatal carjacking nearly 11 years ago in North Texas.
A North Texas woman is getting off death row after an appeals court agreed prosecutors improperly withheld evidence at her original sentencing hearing.
The husband of Texas death row inmate Darlie Routier has divorced the former homemaker who was condemned after her young sons were fatally stabbed in their Rowlett home.
Less than a week before a convicted killer is scheduled for execution, one of his victim’s is suing the governor in effort to save the life of the man who tried to take his.
Lawyers seeking to get a woman off Texas death row have renewed their claim of misconduct by a former prosecutor.
The U.S. Supreme Court has blocked the first scheduled execution of a Texas death row inmate using pentobarbital. Cleve Foster was set to die for the 2002 slaying of a woman in Fort Worth.
An innocent man who spent 18 years in prison is being denied state compensation. The words “actual innocence” aren’t printed on a court order for Anthony Graves, so the state won’t pay the $1.4 million due him.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Viral Video: Bear Climbs Tree, Says Hello
- Storm Shelter Rebate Program Reopening
- Fort Worth Chase Ends With Spectacular Crash
- Chicago Evens Series With 6-5 Win Over Boston
- Rangers Rally To Beat The A’s, 9-4
- Police Shoot Suspect After Irving Chase
- North Texas Man Getting Second Chance At Life
- The Adventures Of Nigel & Whippie: With Montez Bishara