Governor Rick Perry has drawn his first major primary opponent in the 2014 gubernatorial campaign. Former state Republican Party chairman Tom Pauken appointed a campaign treasurer Thursday.
Gov. Rick Perry said emphatically Saturday that the Boy Scouts of America shouldn’t soften its strict no-gays membership policy, and suggested that bending the organization to the whims of popular culture is wrong.
Are you ready to get Kinky? After several failed attempts to reach the governor’s mansion a Texas singer, songwriter, humorist and aspiring politician isn’t giving up. Kinky Friedman says a lot of people are upset with the way things are being run in Texas.
A new poll shows Texas Governor Rick Perry’s approval rating in his home state at a 10-year low and more than half of Texans don’t want him to run for another term as governor.
A new play about the memorable former Texas Gov. Ann Richards is opening at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
Governor Rick Perry accused the Obama administration of transforming abortion into an export and breaking faith with the nation’s principles.
He’s been a musician, a writer, a businessman and famously ran for governor in 2006 with the campaign slogan “Why the Hell Not?” Politician Kinky Friedman spent his 2010 election night 2010 at the CBS11/TXA21 studios.
Latest DFW News
- Randolph Struggles, Spurs Route Grizzlies In Game 1
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight
- Yahoo Takes Big Leap With $1.1B Deal For Tumblr
- Author Shares Tips For Stressed Parents
- Johnson Scores Twice As Sounders Beat FC Dallas
- Teen Killed By Alleged Drunk Driver In Grand Prairie
- Miguel Kicks Spectators At Billboard Awards
- Viral Video: ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’ Trailer