Texas Health Ben Hogan Sports Medicine
A new study in the journal “Pediatrics” found more than 40 percent of middle and high school age boys exercised regularly to build muscle mass. Thirty four percent reported using protein powders or shakes. Ten percent used another muscle enhancing substance. Almost six percent admitted they had tried steroids.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- PGA Star Rickie Fowler With Elf & Slater
- KRLD Community Hero: Feeding The Hungry
- Report: Knicks’ Anthony To Have Shoulder Re-Examined; Prigioni’s Wife Wants Out?
- Texas Top 10 Sex Offender Arrested In Dallas
- The Fan On The Streets 5/20-5/27
- Super Bowl 50 Site To Be Decided Tuesday
- Jimmie Johnson Races To Record 4th All-Star Win
- Randolph Struggles, Spurs Route Grizzlies In Game 1