Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital
A Fort Worth police officer has been taken to Harris hospital in serious condition after being shot in Haltom City.
A second victim from a deadly suspected DWI crash tied to a Tarrant Sheriff’s employee remains in critical condition with brain damage. The family of 21-year-old John Schambacher say they are optimistic he can recover, but with no insurance they are trying to find a way to get him into rehabilitation.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
Latest DFW News
- Driver Hits Wills Point School Bus & Dies
- Pet Of The Week: Raven
- Woman Killed While Crossing Arlington Street
- Grand Prairie Man Suspected In Double Murder Arrested In New Mexico
- Moore Residents Sort Through Tornado Debris
- Medicine Cabinet Dangers: What Every Parent Needs To Know
- Viral Video: Zach Sobiech’s Last Days
- A Romo Tribute: ‘Cyst You Been Gone’