Texas Juvenile Justice Department
A criminal justice expert has told lawmakers that rates of mental illness exceed gang affiliation among juveniles in Texas jails.
Texas lawmakers are to discuss ways of reducing the number of young people in the state’s juvenile justice system through early intervention programs.
Latest DFW News
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit