Case McCoy hit D.J. Grant with a 1-yard touchdown pass with 12 seconds to play, capping a 70-yard drive in the final 2 minutes and lifting Texas past Kansas 21-17 on Saturday.
Once again, the Baylor offense scored 50 points on an opponent. Once again, it wasn’t enough to win.
Coach Rick Barnes and the Texas Longhorns are going to their 14th consecutive NCAA tournament.
Six months after it launched, the Longhorn Network is still struggling to be seen.
Perry Jones III scored 22 points and grabbed a career-high 14 rebounds, Pierre Jackson hit the go-ahead 3-pointer and No. 6 Baylor withstood a second-half rally to beat Texas 76-71 Saturday.
Texas athletic director DeLoss Dodds says he’s committed to keeping football coach Mack Brown for as long as Brown wants to stay.
Landry Jones threw three touchdown passes, Dominique Whaley ran 64 yards for another touchdown and the Oklahoma defense scored three more touchdowns, carrying the No. 3 Sooners to a 55-17 victory over No. 11 Texas on Saturday.
The Red River Rivalry is back. For the second time in seven years, Oklahoma and Texas arrive at the showdown with unblemished records.
Arizona didn’t forget how to advance in its one-year absence from the NCAA tournament.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado