William Shatner — Captain Kirk himself — now 82 years old, was in Dallas this weekend to help the Texas Lottery roll out its new Star Trek-themed scratch-off game.
William Shatner has helped hundreds of science fiction fans in Dallas on Saturday celebrate a new Texas Lottery scratch-off game featuring a “Star Trek” theme.
The Dallas chapter of the NAACP wants to stop seeing low income Texans pumping money into the state lottery by putting it out of business
While lottery sales and prize payouts have increased since 1998, money from the Texas Lottery given to public schools decreased from about $1.2 billion to the $1 billion they received last year.
The struggling economy is blamed for a slide in the percentage of people playing Texas Lottery games.
A clerical error is blamed for two Texas Lottery game winners not getting 2011 season tickets to the Dallas Cowboys.
Latest DFW News
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge