texas new mexico power
Atmos Energy is investigation another North Texas home explosion connected to a gas leak.
New details have been uncovered in the Lewisville gas explosion that left one man dead and sent two fire fighters to the hospital. CBS 11 took a closer look at state guidelines for energy and gas companies and uncovered some revealing information.
On Monday leaders with a North Texas non-profit organization remembered a man who died from injuries sustained after a house explosion last week. Victim Scott Deahl lived in a duplex owned by Christian Community Action.
The man who was inside a home that exploded Friday in Lewisville has died.
The man who was inside a home that exploded in Lewisville remains in critcal conditioin at a Plano hospital.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game