Texas School Book Depository
One of the darkest days in North Texas history happened 49 years ago today. And as the mid-century mark edges closer, the city of Dallas is already planning how to commemorate the event.
One of the darkest days in North Texas history happened 48 years ago today. The motorcade was nearing the end of the of the parade route through downtown Dallas when those infamous shots rang out from what was then the Texas School Book depository. President Kennedy and Texas governor John Connally had been shot.
Monday marks the 47th anniversary of the JFK assassination in Dallas.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Dewhurst Tweet: Abortion Bill Is Attempt To Close Clinics
- Company Recalls Pet Food Products Over Salmonella Concerns
- Frisco Women’s League Throws Signature Fundraiser
- Cancer Survivors Rally At Pajama Ice Cream Party
- Gun Safety: Tips For Safely Keeping A Gun In Your Home
- Police Need Help Identifying Aggravated Robbery Suspects
- Darvish, Washington Credit Talented A’s Lineup
- Cowboys Sign 3rd Round Pick Terrance Williams