Texas School Districts
North Texas parents and students may see more police officers near school campuses following last Friday’s mass shooting inside an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut.
A survey of 11 public school districts who teach a quarter of Texas children found that officials spend $227 million a year on disciplinary programs and school security.
The amount of Texas students currently attending summer school has increased because of the growing number of ninth graders who have to retake state assessment exams.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing