Texas School Safety Center
The Texas School Safety Center is reporting 78 Texas school districts either have failed to submit safety audits as required by law or don’t meet full compliance.
State officials are directing Texas school districts to review their emergency operation plans in the wake of the school massacre in Connecticut.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado