If all goes as planned, one day soon the city of Irving will have its own Signature Bridge.
Take a front row seat as two die-hard fans of ‘America’s Team’ and leaders of the legendary ‘Gate 6′ tailgate party spend their last season with the Dallas Cowboys at historic Texas Stadium.
Nearly two years ago, Texas Stadium in Irving was brought down in a thunderous cloud. It took seconds to come down, but it’s becoming apparent that it may take years to rise up.
Tony D’Amato: “Willy watch that spiral.” Willie Beamen: “Coach my spiral’s tighter than a frog’s asscheeks.” –Any Given Sunday Jerry Maguire in: “Show me the money!” –”Jerry Maguire” Phillip Elliott: “Hell coach, I love needles.” […]
When Texas Stadium came down it was part of a Kraft Foods promotion.
Texas Stadium is now nothing but a memory and a pile of rubble, after an 11-year-old boy triggered the implosion that ended its nearly 40 year stint in Irving.
Latest DFW News
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge