Texas State Fair
Want to help in the rebuilding of Big Tex? Now you can, with an online donation.
First Big Tex burned down, now another State Fair of Texas icon may be in danger…what will happen to Deep Fried Twinkies now that the Hostess Bakery is liquidating?
State Fair of Texas officials are making Big Tex stronger, smarter, less flammable, more expensive in the wake of the massive mannequin’s spectacular, fiery finish to the 2012 fair.
This fall, DFW hosts a wide range of museum exhibits with interactive components, famous art and shows that uncover historic events that will sweep you back in time.
The winning color in North Texas this weekend won’t be crimson, burnt orange or Ranger red. Green could leave with a victory, though. The huge sports weekend may put close to $40 million into the economy, a number that will climb the longer the Rangers go in the playoffs, experts say.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing