Texas Veterans Commission
North Texas military veterans who may be down on their luck have a new helpline. It’s the Veterans Resource Center, just south of the VA Hospital in Dallas’ East Oak Cliff area.
Texas will help process thousands of backlogged federal disability claims at Department of Veterans Affairs regional offices in Houston and Waco.
Leaders of the Texas Veterans Commission say pending claims have almost doubled in two years and more employees are needed.
Latest DFW News
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury