Texting while driving
Watching through special goggles attached to a high-tech simulator, high school senior Tyera Breeze had what would be an important experience. “This is life-changing,” she said.
Jamie Nash doesn’t remember the text, but her terror was caught on tape when she crashed her car near Ennis two years ago.
Volunteering AT&T employes went to Richardson High School Wednesday to introduce junior and senior students to the It Can Wait no texting campaign, that includes emotional filmed testimonials.
AT&T launched a campaign to persuade customers to give up texting and driving. The wireless provider is calling on drivers, particularly teens, to take a pledge to stop what they call the “dangerous practice” of texting while driving.
It can be the height of frustration for commuters: getting stuck in the backlog of a traffic accident. It may not seem there’s much hope—especially if you’re caught in it—-but Dallas Police say they are working on ways to clean up wrecks faster.
The man in charge of the nation’s transportation system is taking aim at Texas and more than a dozen other states that don’t have bans on texting and driving.
The Texas Department of Transportation has started a campaign to stop distracted driving. TxDOT is saying simply – Talk. Text. Crash.
A new study of teen driving behavior has found that the use of electronic devices is the leader among distracted driving behaviors, and that teenage girls are twice as likely as boys to use cell phones or other electronic devices while driving.
Carmakers should design potentially distracting dashboard technology so it’s automatically disabled while the vehicle is in motion, federal safety officials said Thursday.
Texting while driving could cut into your holiday shopping budget in a big way beginning today in Arlington. The city’s controversial ban on texting while driving is now in effect.
Think you’re a good driver? Think again. While it seems some Texans believe they’re the best drivers on the road, a new study says otherwise.
Arlington has become the first North Texas city to ban texting while driving. Drivers can expect police to start enforcing the ban around Thanksgiving. But officers admit that proving a rule breaker was texting won’t be easy.
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
- Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show
Latest DFW News
- Bill Would Require Warrant For Police Cell Phone Tracking
- Kings Fall To Sharks 2-1 In Game 4, Series Tied At 2
- Rangers Option RHP Burns For Wolf’s Spot Start
- Heat Set For Game 1 Of Eastern Conference Finals
- Texas House Remembers Sherman Hemsley
- On Brink Of Elimination, John Tortorella Has ‘Full Faith’ In The Rangers
- Rangers GM Jon Daniels Discusses The Future Of Profar
- ATF Investigating Blaze That Trapped & Killed Dallas Firefighter