The Mix Up
One might expect a celebrity like Khloe Kardashian Odom to make a really big deal out of a special occasion like Valentine’s Day. Not so.
The last 30 minutes of Khloe Kardashian Odom’s radio show on Thursday was essentially a promo for the upcoming season premiere of “Khloe & Lamar.”
On her radio show Tuesday, Khloe Kardashian Odom chatted with Kat Graham, and if you don’t know her name yet, you probably will soon.
During her Dallas radio show on Monday, Khloe Kardashian Odom talked to the four guys from Big Time Rush, who are in Germany promoting their album.
Fans of the Kardashian reality TV shows should have felt right at home Wednesday as Khloe’s radio show featured three family members talking over each other.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Rangers Win Behind Recent Call-Up Wolf
- Man Card Court: Salads On Instagram
- NBA Playoff Schedule
- President Obama To Visit Tornado-Ravaged Moore, Oklahoma
- SPCA Bringing Pets From Oklahoma To DFW
- Vets Parade Float Driver Says Train Seemed Still Before Crash
- Red Wings Rolling Against Blackhawks With Howard
- Video Fly-Over Provides Look Into Completed LBJ Express Project