Dresses from Cache, Alfred Angelo, and White House/Black Market can easily go for around $100 at the mall, but at Goodwill’s prom sale they’ll be up for grabs from between $5 and $25.
You buy meat by the pound and coffee by the pound, why not clothes by the pound? In an effort to be more environmentally conscious, one North Texas thrift store is now giving you the option.
An ode to bargain shopping is the biggest song on radio and it’s also proving to be good business for one Texas non-profit organization.
A North Texas thrift store, that helps military veterans, may not be able to pay its bills. It isn’t because they didn’t generate the funds needed to operate, but because someone cruised into the store and made a fraudulent purchase.
Five people were overcome by fumes and hospitalized Wednesday morning when a donated glass container broke at the Salvation Army warehouse and thrift store in Dallas.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- CBS 11 I-Team Puts Mosquito Repelling Products To The Test
- School Supplies and Toys Donated To Tornado Victims
- One Man Dead After Shooting At Southlake Town Square
- ATF Accused Of Blocking Investigation Of West Explosion
- Scout Leaders Expected To Vote On Openly Gay Scouts
- Affidavit: Mother Of Child Who Died in Hot Car ‘Certain’ She Dropped Daughter Off At Daycare
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: May 22
- Fort Worth Residents Seek Answers For Public Shelter During Storms