The idea of Nowitzki playing elsewhere seems crazy, like Tim Duncan or Kobe Bryant. But then, it seemed crazy for Patrick Ewing, or Hakeem Olajuwon, or Allen Iverson…It happens.
Tony Parker returned from a cut above the same eye he injured in a nightclub incident last summer and scored 23 points to lead the San Antonio Spurs to a win over the Dallas Mavericks on Friday night.
Tim Duncan has been selected for his 14th NBA All-Star game. The Spurs star now joins an elite group that includes Michael Jordan for the fifth most selections.
The Spurs announced on Thursday that all-time big man Tim Duncan and best-in-the-biz coach Gregg Popovich did not travel with the club and will miss the Friday game at the Dallas Mavericks.
Centers will no longer be guaranteed a spot in the NBA All-Star game. NBA.com is reporting that the league will announce a change to its All-Star ballot on Wednesday.
im Duncan and the Spurs have come to terms on what will likely be the final contract of his career.
Tim Duncan has already made it clear, publicly, that he’s not going to be going anywhere when he hits the free-agent market this summer.
Dirk Nowitzki was picked for his 11th straight All-Star game, with coaches overlooking his lowest scoring average since his second NBA season.
Latest DFW News
- Demand For More Living Spaces In Dallas Likely To Boost Jobs Sector
- Dallas Director Touts Rewards Of A Career In Human Resources
- Rangers Top Tigers In Texas Slugfest
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo