There is a movement in the Texas Democratic Party to decriminalize marijuana. The move has already happened in other states, and the party says that it is time for it to happen in Texas as well.
Graphic warning labels on cigarette packs are used throughout the world to deter people from smoking, and a new study finds that the labels actually work.
California is one of only a few states that has not hiked its cigarette taxes in the last decade. Now Texan Lance Armstrong is championing a $1-per-pack tax on cigarettes and other tobacco products to fund cancer research.
The University of Texas in Austin has gone tobacco-free in a healthy move that could add up to more cancer research money.
A FDA scientific advisory panel says dissolvable tobacco products could reduce health risks compared with smoking cigarettes but also have the potential to increase the overall number of tobacco users.
A new report says more work needs to be done to keep young Americans from using tobacco, including creating smoking bans and increasing taxes on tobacco products.
A man trying to kick the smoking habit was puffing on an electronic cigarette when a faulty battery caused it to explode in his mouth, taking out some of his front teeth, a chunk of his tongue and severely burning his face.
The new year means some big changes for Baylor Health Care System in Dallas. Baylor says if you use tobacco of any kind, no need to apply.
Baseball’s new labor deal will limit the use of smokeless tobacco by players, but not ban it during games, as some public health groups had sought.
A judge on Monday blocked a federal requirement that would have begun forcing tobacco companies next year to put graphic images including dead and diseased smokers on their cigarette packages.
Fewer U.S. adults are smoking and those who do light up are smoking fewer cigarettes each day, but the trend is weaker than the government had hoped.
The tobacco industry’s latest legal challenge to increased government regulation may not hold up in court, but it could mean it will be years before cigarette packs carry pictures of a smoker’s corpse or other graphic images.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Wizards’ Bradley Beal On Derrick Rose: ‘I Think He’s Scared’
- Heat Prepare To Take On Pacers
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity?
- Texas DPS Adds Memorial Day Patrols
- North Texas Fire Reveals Full-Scale Marijuana Operation
- Tech Alumni Candi Whitaker Named As New Lady Raiders Coach
- PGA Star Rickie Fowler With Elf & Slater
- KRLD Community Hero: Feeding The Hungry