The owner of an Arlington strip club was sentenced on Tuesday for the murder-for-hire plot that targeted Arlingon Mayor Robert Cluck and a Dallas attorney who represented the city in a legal battle.
A strip club owner was indicted on Thursday in a murder-for-hire case targeting Arlington Mayor Robert Cluck and contract attorney Tom Brandt.
The Arlington strip club owner, who was arrested for allegedly attempting to have two city officials killed, was ordered Friday to remain in custody.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing