After squandering a four-stroke lead in the final round, 26-year-old South Korean golfer Sang-Moon Bae beat Keegan Bradley by two stokes at the Byron Nelson Championship.
The Americans are bringing back Tom Watson as their Ryder Cup captain with hopes of ending two decades of losing in Europe.
Tom Watson rebounded from a 3-over 75 in the first round with a 4-under 68, to put himself in contention at The Senior Open Championship at Walton Heath, south of London.
Tom Watson completed his 34th Open Championship. He was one round in extreme conditions away from climbing the leaderboard.
Tom Watson hit a perfect tee shot to the middle of the fairway. And when he putted his two iron straight at the flag, golf’s version of the ‘running of the bulls’ began. The galleries burst over the ropes back up the fairway and headed for the green.
Some rambling thoughts and observations from the Senior PGA Championship at Valhalla.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Man Card Court: Salads On Instagram
- NBA Playoff Schedule
- President Obama To Visit Tornado-Ravaged Moore, Oklahoma
- SPCA Bringing Pets From Oklahoma To DFW
- Vets Parade Float Driver Says Train Seemed Still Before Crash
- Red Wings Rolling Against Blackhawks With Howard
- Video Fly-Over Provides Look Into Completed LBJ Express Project
- Cowboys Notebook From Inside OTAs