Tony La Russa
If Shelby Miller reaches his potential, he’ll be just another superstar to come up through the Cardinals’ ranks.
Detroit’s Justin Verlander and San Francisco’s Matt Cain have been selected as starting pitchers for Tuesday’s MLB All-Star Game in Kansas City, CBS Sports has confirmed.
Ron Washington and Tony La Russa have been spending their spare moments the past few days fidgeting with potential lineups for next week’s All-Star game.
Major League Baseball announced that Royals manager Ned Yost and Athletics manager Bob Melvin will join Ron Washington of the Rangers to coach the American League all-stars.
The team confirmed manager Tony La Russa’s selection for the deciding game against the Texas Rangers several hours before the first pitch Friday night.
It’s already been a productive postseason for Colby Lewis. Next up, a shot at the biggest prize yet. In Game 6 of the World Series on Wednesday night, Lewis gets the first chance to pitch the Texas Rangers to their first title.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado