The kids are enjoying their new toys, but those fun games can serve as education tools as well, even the ones that were not made with learning in mind.
Driving down North Richland Boulevard in North Richland Hills I saw a sign in the yard that said, “airplanes for sale.” I pulled up and went in the open garage to meet 88-year-old Vernon Metz.
A young man from Carrollton has taken on Christmas with a heart for other children who are in the hospital. The act comes after his firsthand experience.
An old way of shopping is making a comeback this holiday season. Several retailers have introduced (or brought back) layaway programs.
A man has been sentenced to 20 years in prison for assaulting a 7-year-old boy in the toy section of a Walmart store in Midlothian.
Some kids think that the mall is a real drag. But take them to Grapevine Mills Mall and they’ll be begging you to go back long before they’re teens.
First, there was Barbie. Then, Bratz. Now, there’s a new doll that some mothers believe is too hot for young kids to handle.
It seems as though Santa Claus has another workshop located right here in Dallas.
A Happy Meal without a toy is like the State Fair without fried food.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game
- Man Sentenced To 50 Years For Collin County Cold Case Murder
- Cowboys CB Brandon Carr Joins Ben & Skin
- Despite Tornado Damage Nat’l Polka Fest Kicks Off In Ennis
- North Texas Storm & Tornado Damage Could Reach $250 Million