The best view of Union Pacific’s massive Davidson Yard is from the Hulen Street Bridge. From five stories above you can see the size and scope of the operation. It is the second largest train yard in Texas.
There’s talk of creating passenger train service to Alliance Airport in Fort Worth and then possibly on to other points north of the city.
A $2,000,000 project may help a Trinity Railway Express (TRE) station with the problems of it’s own success.
An Amtrak train delayed several hours in Dallas after one set of wheels went off the tracks has resumed its journey.
Texas is getting a $5.6 million federal grant to study establishing a high-speed rail corridor to Oklahoma City.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Texas Motor Speedway Firestone 550 Contest
- Rangers RHP Lewis: No Timetable After Rehab Start
- One North Texas Officer Says Ticket Quotas Do Exist…And It May Be A Ticket To A Trophy
- Parts of Granbury Evacuated Under Severe Weather Threats
- 8 Questions For Cowboys At OTAs
- Praise for Firefighter Stan Wilson Both On, Off-Duty
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom
- Tortorella Says There’s ‘No Give’ In Rangers As Series Shifts To N.Y.