DART could start a new shuttle bus service in downtown this summer. On Monday the Transportation and Environment Council Committee was briefed on the $1.2 million Downtown Dallas Shuttle Project.
Twenty four thousand people applied to become the first flight attendants hired by American Airlines since 9/11.
Transportation officials are studying the feasibility of adding high speed passenger rail service to alleviate road congestion along an 850-mile corridor extending from Oklahoma City into South Texas.
A stretch of one of Arlington’s busiest streets is about to get a makeover – and commuters say it’s about time.
Three DFW roads are now on Texas’ top 10 “transit challenges” list. Two are on the Dallas side, and one is in Fort Worth.
Texas has 11 major bridges that need repair, 11 highly-traveled highway segments that need safety improvements and 38 road segments that suffer from unacceptable congestion, according to a national nonprofit group.
The Texas Association of Business believes that, if the state raises registration fees by $50 per vehicle, and dedicates that money to road projects, it would create an additional $16 billion.
Next week, some Dallas commuters may find themselves running to catch the train or finding out it left five minutes before they arrived. Starting Monday, DART will begin running transition schedules in preparation for the new Orange Line rail service.
Testimony will update legislators on the transportation budget and experts will offer ideas for fixing the funding shortfall and what changes in federal transportation laws mean for Texas.
A North Texas congressman says the federal fund that pays for highway construction may be facing it’s own dead end.
There’s talk of creating passenger train service to Alliance Airport in Fort Worth and then possibly on to other points north of the city.
Some hi-tech, high-dollar buses are about to hit the streets of Fort Worth. They’re called Spur* buses – short for signal, priority, urban, route.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Oakland Tops Texas, 1-0
- I-Team: Storm Shelters Rare In North Texas Schools
- Criticized Curriculum System CSCOPE Will Scrap Lesson Plans
- Fort Worth City Council Briefed On Animal Shelter After CBS 11 I-Team Investigation
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas