Disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong has sold his Austin estate. The property has been Armstrong’s home since 2004, and was the site of his infamous Oprah Winfrey interview.
Authorities say the Freestone County sheriff has been indicted and a sheriff’s captain arrested for submitting fraudulent information to the state agency that oversees law enforcement training standards.
Federal officials will do air quality flyovers of the Central Texas racetrack where the Formula One U.S. Grand Prix will be held Sunday.
Rep. Joe Driver plans to retire from the Texas House. The Republican from Garland faces a criminal investigation over travel reimbursements.
Cedric Benson was reportedly arrested and charged with misdemeanor assault for the second time in just over a year.
Poll numbers released at a change of venue hearing show former Congressman Tom Delay might be right about being the most hated politician in Travis County.
A Formula One race track in Austin takes two big steps, a location and a major investor.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Hoops Controversy In University Park
- Miami Rallies To Win Game Six Against The Spurs
- A’s Solve Darvish, Top Rangers 6-2
- Aryan Brotherhood Founder Says Gang Never Targeted Law Enforcement
- Demystifyng Mavs’ Double-Pipe-Dream Pursuit Of Paul And Howard
- Police Bust North Dallas Prostitution Ring
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision
- Texas Senate Debating Abortion Restrictions Bill