There’s a special day for everything, including drinking. The night before Thanksgiving is known in the bar scene as Black Wednesday. Here are some places to throw back a few.
Whether you are celebrating St. Patrick’s Day, a special occasion or simply the week’s end, Irish whisky from any of these favorite DFW bars will hit the spot.
Join other emerald-clad folks in Dallas this St. Patrick’s Day for some good old-fashioned beer drinking and shenanigans, and possibly a run.
From authentic platters to corned beef and cabbage tamales, here are some of the best places to get your Irish fare fix this March.
It’s not easy being green in Texas. Irish pubs are here, however, the strict definition of one takes a more fluid bend in the Dallas area.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members
- Storm Chances Return for North Texas
- Man Convicted Of Drowning Sons Sentenced To Death
- Man Shot Dead In Southlake Town Square Identified