Lawsuits are already filed in this month’s disastrous Triumph cruise ship voyage, but the legal deck is stacked in parent company Carnival’s favor.
Passengers on the Carnival Triumph have described hallways filled with sewage, people fighting over food, and sickness sweeping over the ship.
Carnival Cruise Lines has canceled voyages through April aboard the Triumph, a ship that has been plagued by mechanical problems in recent weeks and was finally left powerless in the Gulf of Mexico after an engine-room fire.
Angie South of Allen was counting down the days until the cruise she had planned with 14 girlfriends. The four-day voyage on the Carnival Triumph, however, did not go so triumphantly.
Latest DFW News
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury