General Motors is recalling more than 145,000 pickup trucks because the hoods can fly open unexpectedly and block the driver’s vision.
Heavy vehicles left idling waiting to work, waiting to be weighed or just waiting for their drivers in the cab to wake up to get back on the road, emit tons of carbon dioxide and other pollutants each year.
Traffic on both westbound SH 114 and westbound SH 183 is being rerouted after a midday accident.
If you’ve ever been on Interstate-35, then you know there is a lot of 18-wheeler traffic. More than 8,000 heavy trucks pass over some stretches of DFW highways each day.
According to Autodata, truck and SUV sales rose 32% in February, despite soaring fuel costs. It was the biggest sales jump since before the financial crash of ’08.
Ford Motor Co. is introducing its most luxurious big truck yet.
If you’ve been thinking of selling your car now could be the time. Dealers are paying top dollar to get their hands on used vehicles.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Friends Say Goodbye To Fallen Firefighter
- Texas Tech 8, Baylor 2
- Protesters March Against Monsanto In North Texas
- Escaped Prisoner On The Lam
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder