Jessica Flemming is about 40 miles inland from Sendai where she was working when the earthquake hit just 80 miles away.
Susan Morrison was born in Sendai. Her mother was single, with no job and no means to support a family. So when Morrison was three-years-old, the court gave her to an American couple. Morrison hasn’t heard from her since the earthquake.
The news of a massive tsunami striking the coast of Japan hit Joan Greene, of Fort Worth, like a punch in the stomach. Her 27-year-old daughter, Jessica Fleming, was right in the middle of the devastation.
A delegation from SMU’s Dedmen College is in Tokyo and had an unexpected experience, one of the most powerful earthquakes to ever hit the island nation of Japan.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- VIDEO: The LeBron James Headband Game
- The Good Ol’ Days: When Gas Was 93 Cents Per Gallon
- Road Test: 2013 Toyota Avalon
- Automakers Finding Many Customers Now Appreciate Simplicity
- Sporty New Corolla Aimed At Youthful Buyers
- Another Round of Storms Possible
- Men’s Wearhouse Exec May Not Be Liking The Way Things Look
- Why The Spurs Must Win Game 7