by @TaraLipinskyMore Columns here. It’s all about crashing in this week’s That Thing You Missed. Jake “The Snake” Roberts crashes and burns while singing at a Braves game, Bryce Harper crashes into the wall, Manny […]
by @TaraLipinsky In this week’s That Thing You Missed, evidence sporting events should get rid of the “kiss cam,” Julio Borbon is a bad actor, Tim Tebow’s supporters have reached a new low and […]
by @TaraLipinsky In this week’s That Thing You Missed, must-see video of NFL fans pretending to know what they’re talking about. Watch a man get fresh on the Jumbotron, an alligator raids a PGA […]
by @TaraLipinsky Tampa Bay Ray’s mascot is not that sharp, A Bills WR wants the obvious from North Korea, Kevin Ware pokes fun on Letterman, And Bubba Watson’s life just got more incredible and we’ve […]
A urine controlled video game? Now that’s what I call a “Game of Thrones,” a must-see LeBron James video bomb, Mr. T is on ice and Tiger Woods is causing more controversy. It’s all in this week’s That Thing You Missed.
Kate Upton mulls over a high school prom proposition, Philly Fans give Andrew Bynum the boot – in a very classy way of course – my take on the worst kept secret in sports and […]
It’s video round-up week in That Thing You Missed – from what may possibly be the worst hockey fight in the history of the sport to a temper tantrum the likes of which I have […]
If you are remotely related to the world of sports and wanted to get your name out there this week – all you had to do was weigh-in on the gays in the NFL discussion. […]
One “hairy” press conference with Andew Bynum, an unbelievable hole-in-one caught on video, Darrelle Revis gets what he wants, um, sort of and is Tim Tebow finally starting to get it? Those stories and more in […]
Another Notre Dame athlete has a questionable IQ, Rob Gronkowski continues to Gronkowski, Allen Iverson and Titus Young both get what they deserve. And as if you needed it – here’s another reason to hate […]
From allegations Ray Lewis used a performance enhancing drugs in the form of deer antler spray, Joe Flacco’s ignorant referral to next year’s Super Bowl as “retarded”, the 49er’s Chris Culliver’s anti-gay comments and apology […]
by: @TaraLipinsky Darnell Dockett makes a move via Twitter on Miss Alabama, sauced Aggie fans hijack a reporter’s liveshot and Steve Nash commits a foul on the sidelines. Those stories and video of possibly the […]
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Fort Worth Residents Seek Answers For Public Shelter During Storms
- As Recovery Continues, Hopes Springs Eternal For Moore Tornado Victims
- Wild Bounce, 4th Line Grit Has Bruins One Win Away From Conference Finals
- Rangers Win Behind Recent Call-Up Wolf
- Man Card Court: Salads On Instagram
- NBA Playoff Schedule
- President Obama To Visit Tornado-Ravaged Moore, Oklahoma
- SPCA Bringing Pets From Oklahoma To DFW