The Texas unemployment rate dropped to 6.2 percent in November for the third straight monthly decline.
The Texas unemployment rate has fallen to 7.8 percent in December, the lowest figure in 2 1/2 years.
The Texas Workforce Commission says unemployment increased slightly to 8.2 percent in November, despite an overall increase of 19,100 jobs.
The unemployment rate in Texas held steady at 8.1 percent in October as the state added 47,900 jobs, the Texas Workforce Commission said Friday.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Approved Bill Would Drug Test Some Unemployment Benefit Applicants
- Parker Guides Spurs To 2-0 Lead In West Finals
- Krzyzewski Returning To Coach USA Basketball
- Pacers Couldn’t Stop The Perfect Play
- IndyCar Series Driver James Hinchcliffe Joins New School
- VIDEO: LeBron Saves Heat at Buzzer of Game 1
- Cleveland Cavaliers Claim Top Draft Pick
- One Win Away, Bruins Not Looking At Past