Two And A Half Men
The teenage actor who criticized “Two and a Half Men,” the CBS comedy he stars in, as “filth” will have some time before he faces the show’s producers.
It’s official – the hit television comedy “Two and a Half Men” is replacing troubled star Charlie Sheen with Ashton Kutcher.
Twitter king Ashton Kutcher gave his followers a big clue Wednesday that he may be joining “Two and a Half Men.”
Charlie Sheen has been fired from “Two and a Half Men,” according to a statement released by Warner Bros.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado