A Texas man who has described himself as a spokesman for the hacker-activist group Anonymous faces new charges over data stolen from the private intelligence firm Stratfor last Christmas.
A Dallas man is believed to be in federal custody after allegedly threatening an FBI agent on the internet. That person, Barrett Brown is also a sometime spokesman for the “hacktivist” group called “Anonymous.”
Thirty people have been indicted in what federal prosecutors say is a Texas-based scheme to distribute Mexican-produced methamphetamine.
U.S. Attorney John Malcolm Bales announced the indictment Friday in Plano.
Hugo Magdaleno was sentenced Thursday to 20 years behind bars on counts of possessing, transporting and shipping child pornography.
Despite repeated attempts to hook a big fish, our federal government can’t nail suspected sports stars to anything concrete.
She is known as the prosecutor who took on Dallas City Hall in the largest corruption trial in the city’s history. Now Sarah Saldaña is ready to continue fighting public corruption as the new U.S. Attorney for North Texas.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Overton DQ’d At Colonial For Using Putting Aid
- San Antonio Flooding Kills 1; Dozens Rescued
- Escaped Prisoner On The Lam
- Friends Say Goodbye To Fallen Firefighter
- Texas Tech 8, Baylor 2
- Protesters March Against Monsanto In North Texas
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas