U.S. Geological Survey
East Texas had another minor earthquake. The U.S. Geological Survey said that the 4.1 magnitude quake happened at 1:01 a.m. Friday morning near the town of Timpson.
A small earthquake rattled the crockery in a mostly rural area just south of Dallas, but cause no reported damage. The U.S. Geological Survey says the quake had a magnitude of 3.0.
Another small earthquake has shaken a Texas town that felt a series of minor quakes in 2009. The U.S. Geological Survey recorded a 2.5-magnitude quake in Cleburne on Sunday night.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Fort Worth Police Chase Ends In Spectacular Crash
- Chicago Evens Series With 6-5 Win Over Boston
- Rangers Rally To Beat The A’s, 9-4
- Police Shoot Suspect After Irving Chase
- North Texas Man Getting Second Chance At Life
- The Adventures Of Nigel & Whippie: With Montez Bishara
- Will Animals Take Over?
- Idea For A New Rangers Movie